Emergency Care

Non-urgent advice: NHS 111

If you think you need medical help right now, 111 online can tell you what to do next.

Get help for your symptoms – NHS 111

Non-urgent advice: 999

You should call 999 in a life-threatening emergency only. Life-threatening emergencies are different for adults and children.

When to call 999 – NHS

Non-urgent advice: Need Help Now – Mind in Hillingdon

If you are in crisis and need help now, please contact the organisations in the link below who are commissioned to run crisis services in Hillingdon.

Need Help Now – Mind in Hillingdon